It the FIRST day of Fall YALL.
What does that mean for us living in Orlando? – that means it is still 90 degrees & humid. I will have to say, tonight it was 82 degrees and insanely amazing. I had some wine and sat on our porch enjoying a little quiet time, while finalizing my favorite fall drinks to post for you all. I hope you enjoy these cocktails with an Autumn/Fall twist- I will be adding as I try new recipes.
I am a huge fan of seasonal food coffee and cocktails. Enjoy & Cheers!
. P u m p k i n . S p i c e . I c e d . C o f f e e .
- 6 tablespoons ground coffee
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon*
- 1/4 teaspoon ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon allspice
- 1/4 teaspoon cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 4 teaspoons maple syrup
- 1/2 cup milk or almond milk
- Ice, for serving.
- Mix all of the spices into the coffee grounds. Then brew the coffee using your favorite method
- Allow the coffee to cool to room temperature.
- To serve, place ice cubes in a glass. For each of 4 servings, pour in 1/2 cup coffee, 1 teaspoon maple syrup, and 2 tablespoons milk or almond milk (or double to make 2 large servings).
. A p p l e . C i d e r . P u n c h .
- 4 ounces Gin
- 4 ounces Apple Cider
- 1 ounce Lime Juice
- 2 ounces Honey Simple Syrup
- Dash CinnamonOptional Garnishes:
- 2 Thyme Sprigs
- 1 Apple – cut into matchsticks
- Honey Simple Syrup:
- ¼ Cup Honey
- ¼ Cup HOT Water
- Make the honey simple syrup: Add the HOT water and honey to a mason jar and shake vigorously until the honey dissolves.
- For the cocktail: Combine gin, apple cider, lime juice, honey simple syrup, and cinnamon in a cocktail shaker with ice. Shake vigorously until chilled.
- To serve: Fill two glasses with ice and matchstick apples. Strain cocktail to glasses and garnish with sprigs of thyme. Enjoy!
Recipe notes: Always make your cocktails to taste- The measurements in the recipe below are just my recommendations. You should use the recipe as a guideline and not a rule book. If you like a stiffer drink, use more gin. If you really love cinnamon, add more than a dash. Do you!
You can make the honey simple syrup one of two ways. The quick way: mix the honey and water in a mason jar, or a container with a tight fitting lid and shake vigorously until the honey dissolves. You just need to make sure the water you are using is HOT. The slower way: combine the honey and water in a small saucepan and bring to a gentle simmer. Stir until the honey dissolves. Both methods end up with the same result – honey simple syrup.
. S p a r k l i n g . A p p l e . C i d e r .
- 64 ounce apple cider
- 1 bottle sparkling cider (25.4 ounces)
- 1 liter ginger ale
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- Place all ingredients in a large pitcher or punch bowl.
- Stir well.
- Serve over ice and garnish with apple slices and cinnamon sticks.
Recipe Notes: Add ginger beer instead of ginger ale, for an extra kick of spice. This drink also pairs well with caramel or apple flavored vodka for an adult drink.
. A p p l e . C i d e r . M o s c o w . M u l e .
- 2 oz Ginger beer
- 1.5 oz Vodka
- 2 oz Apple Cider
- 0.5 oz Lime juice, fresh squeezed
- Apple slices for garnish
- Squeeze your lime into the mug.
- Add desired ice.
- Add apple cider, vodka, and ginger beer.
- Stir to mix
Leave a Reply