Okay. If you know me well or have been following me, you know my GO – TO is a Starbucks medicine ball tea. I swear by it all day, every day and have spread the word.
I have been fighting the worst cold this week and it’s not as easy these days to throw 3 kids in the car and drive down the road to get a life saving tea.
SO . I have pretty much mastered the tea at home and actually have been seeing a lot of others trying to do the same.
It is just TOO good and TOO easy.
It is a hidden gem and truly makes you feel so good – it won’t cure your cold, but it will give you that cold comfort and sometimes that’s all we need, right Mamas?
Let’s face it, we have no time to act like we have the “man flu.”
Teavana Jade Citrus Mint Green Tea
Teavana Peach Tranquility Herbal Tea
Steamed Lemonade (I use Simply Lemonade)
Touch of honey to taste
1. Fill a mug of hot water – 1.25 or to your preferred temp.
2. Put hot water in a yeti mug or 30 oz cup to keep hot.
3. Steam lemonade (also to taste) I do not like it too sweet, so I try to put just about 25% lemonade. Heat in microwave and place into mug or yeti.
4. Place 1 Teavana Jade Citrus tea bag in cup.
5. Place 1 Teavana Peach Tranquility tea bag in cup.
6. Add a touch of honey to taste.
7. Stir & Enjoy.
Enjoy – if you make it at home, tag me @christin.lewis and let me know how it is.
Leave a Reply